Dr James Bullous, BSc (Hons) MSc Ph.D. PGCE MRSC NPQML is a Lead Practitioner based at The Polesworth School and is accredited through STEM Learning as one of their Lead Facilitators.
What you will receive
A range of support and guidance is available to enhance the teaching and learning of STEM subjects.
To ensure that young people receive the best possible STEM education, the following support is available:
- Triple Science support consultancy
- Scheme of work development support for chemistry
- Review of required practicals and how to deliver these effectively
- Innovative teaching techniques using ICT
- Deepening thinking through questioning and ways to encourage this across a department
- ‘Break it down’ teaching, simplifying concepts from the chemistry specification for a greater understanding
- Science subject knowledge enhancement
- Hosting and delivering STEM CPD sessions
- Action planning
Bespoke support and consultancy services
Through the Science Learning Partnership RI Primary Schools can benefit from £750 bursary for improving Science provision.
Contact email@example.com for more information