TSST Physics Training
This course is aimed at teachers with QTS who are already teaching or who plan to teach some physics at secondary level. It is also suitable to those who may be returning to teaching following a career break.
Benefits for the teacher
- Raises quality of teaching and learning in the classroom
- Extends subject knowledge and provides an opportunity to work and network with other teachers in a similar situation from different schools across the region.
- Provides wider teaching opportunities for you once you have completed your TSST
- Excellent CPD opportunity to develop new knowledge or for teachers in other science disciplines to upskill their existing knowledge.
Benefits for the School
- Helps to make existing staff more versatile, creating more specialist Physics teachers within your science department thereby raising the standards of teaching and learning.
- Enables non specialist staff to fill gaps in your timetables with confidence.
- Excellent CPD opportunity to offer to your existing staff
- The school will receive a contribution to costs of a £400 Bursary upon successful completion, and full attendance, on this course.
How to Apply
The course will be on the following dates and run from The Polesworth School from 3.45 – 5.45 pm during the Summer Term
|June 2017||8/6 15/6 22/6 29/6|
|July 2017||6/7 13/7 20/7|