FREE TSST Courses Maths, and Physics Subject Knowledge Enhancement for qualified teachers
The purpose of this accredited training is twofold: to improve subject knowledge and to demonstrate teaching methods
Who should do this course?
- Existing Teachers
- Non Subject Specialist Teacher
- Ex teachers who want to return to the teaching profession
Examples of how training might support you are:
- a PE teacher who has been timetabled with KS3 Maths from September 2017
- a Biology teacher wants to brush up on their KS4 Physics knowledge
- a maths teacher looking to return to the profession following a career break
- German teacher needs to offer KS3 French
- a Music teacher with A Level French needs to cover a Y7 French group.
- existing teachers want to refresh knowledge because the school is now offering A Level courses in these subjects.
The training is delivered free of cost to participants and is aimed at teachers with QTS who are already teaching or would like to be able to teach these subjects in any of the
- Teachers whose initial training was not in Maths, Physics or Languages and who find themselves spending a considerable time teaching those subjects
- Teachers who are returning to teaching after a career break
- Teachers from a different phase of education
Schools will receive a Bursary of £400 per candidate who successfully attends and completes these courses.
What’s on Offer?
Book Your Place Now
Maths: 20/9, 11/10, 15/11, 31/1, 14/2, 7/3, 21/3, 25/4
Physics: 17/1, 31/1, 14/2, 7/3, 21/3 18/4, 2/5, 16/5, 6/6, 20/6
Venue: The Polesworth School, Dordon Road, Polesworth, Staffs, B78 1QT
To apply contact Teaching School Co-ordinator Michelle Borders email@example.com or download an application form.