Outstanding Leadership in Education (OLE)
The Outstanding Leadership in Education is a bespoke coaching based programme. OLE gives delegates the opportunity to explore their own leadership style and build upon their generic skills towards effective leadership.
- builds a Professional Audit
- analyses professional skills to help develop a Personal Action Plan
- builds on generic skills towards effective leadership, both at team and class level
- provides access to external professional coaching to help move leadership development forward
All Facilitators are OLEVI trained
The programme is suitable for many different levels of leadership: Senior Leadership, Middle Leadership and New Leaders in Role
The programme is facilitated over 6 weeks run over twilight sessions of 3 hours each. Colleagues must attend all sessions to be accredited.
All sessions are 1.30 – 4.30pm:
1. Wednesday, 13th November 2019
2. Tuesday, 19th November 2019
3. Tuesday, 3rd December 2019
4. Thursday, 12th December 2019
5. Thursday, 9th January 2020
6. Monday, 20th January 2020
Free to CAT schools.
Price upon request
Professional Learning and Development Centre, Polesworth