The Power of Coaching
As part of our Trust, you can develop your coaching skills through access to the OLEVI Power of Coaching Programme. The programme exemplifies how to implement coaching in a range of professional contexts from the classroom to the training room and enables delegates to select their own coaching model to articulate to others.
- provides opportunities to engage in a range of activities and access theories behind effective coaching practices
- provides examples of how to implement coaching in a range of professional contexts from the classroom to the training room
- develops ability to select your own coaching model to articulate to others
- links coaching to outstanding practice and how to achieve outstanding learning
Delivered by OLEVI trained facilitators
Teachers with a strong commitment to teaching and learning and particularly those who wish to, or are currently undertaking, leadership responsibilities
The Power of Coaching is a 1½ day programme packed with practical activities, tools and techniques. The programme is specifically designed to facilitate coaching skills as part of developing a long term coaching strategy. Colleagues must attend all sessions to be accredited.
1. Tuesday, 15th October 8.30am – 3pm
2. Tuesday, 22nd October 8.30am – 12pm
Free of Charge to CAT schools
Price upon request
Professional Learning and Development Centre, Polesworth